Sunday, February 26, 2023

Supernatural answers to lack and poverty 1

 “Thus saith the Lord, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the Lord thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go.” Isaiah 48:17

The voice of the Lord is the supernatural answer to lack and poverty. If you hear his voice and do it, you can never lack for any good thing. The good news is that God is willing to teach you to profit and to lead you in the right direction. If you have time for regular fellowship with Him and are attentive to Him, He will tell you what to do. The Psalmist says, "Those who seek the Lord shall not want any good thing."

“The young lions do lack, and suffer hunger: but they that seek the Lord shall not want any good thing.” Psalms 34:10

“His mother saith unto the servants, Whatsoever he saith unto you, do it.” John 2:5

The story of the miracle at the marriage in Cana of Galilee revealed God’s fundamental way of providing for His own. The wine was finished, and there was no money to buy more. God must speak, the people must hear, and they must obey, if there is going to be a supernatural provision. And that was exactly what happened. There are numerous instances in the Bible where God spoke and people obeyed, resulting in their breakthroughs. (2 Kings 17:9; Luke 5:5-6; Mt 17:27).

May you hear God in Jesus' name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, let me hear your voice for supernatural provisions in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: