Friday, February 17, 2023

The anointing is a defense

 “He suffered no man to do them wrong: yea, he reproved kings for their sakes; Saying, Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm.” Psalm 105:14-15 (KJV)

In this wicked world, as a Christian, the anointing is your defense. You cannot be anointed and be defeated. You cannot be anointed and be wasted. There are satanic wickedness in this world whose sole purpose is to kill, steal, and destroy; however, they cannot prosper against you if you are anointed. As a Christian, being anointed is not negotiable; it is a must if you desire to fulfill your destiny.

“I have found David my servant; with my holy oil have I anointed him: With whom my hand shall be established: mine arm also shall strengthen him. The enemy shall not exact upon him; nor the son of wickedness afflict him.” Psalm 89:20-22KJV

“Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.” Psalm 23:5KJV

You must eat while the enemy is watching and helpless. This is what happens when your head is anointed with oil. You will not have to worry about the enemy. The truth is that we are surrounded by many of them, but the anointing is our defense against them. Today, the anointing of the Holy Spirit is for all Christians who will hunger and thirst for it.

May you be anointed in Jesus' name.

Prayer point: Oh God, anoint me with the Holy Spirit and power, in Jesus’ name.

No comments: