Saturday, February 25, 2023

No financial shame

 “The Lord knoweth the days of the upright: and their inheritance shall be for ever. They shall not be ashamed in the evil time: and in the days of famine they shall be satisfied.” Psalm 37:18-19

Financial stability is likely to be at the top of most people's lists of concerns. Most people will want to stay on top of their financial needs, be able to pay their bills, avoid debt, and live in abundance. Unfortunately, many have failed in this aspect for many reasons. As a child of God, you don’t have to be put to shame in any situation, including your financial life. This is because God has promised that you shall not be ashamed in the evil time, and even in the days of famine, you shall be satisfied.

“Notwithstanding, lest we should offend them, go thou to the sea, and cast an hook, and take up the fish that first cometh up; and when thou hast opened his mouth, thou shalt find a piece of money: that take, and give unto them for me and thee.” Matthew 17:27

“Blessed is the man that trusteth in the Lord, and whose hope the Lord is.  For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit.” Jeremiah 17:7-8

You are going to enjoy the promise of God to keep shame away from you by trusting in Him and listening to Him. People’s strengths shall fail them. But, if you trust in God and seek Him with the whole of your heart, He will guide you into abundance (2 kings 4:1-7). No matter how strong or weak you think you are, maintain your relationship with God who is stronger than all and beautiful for all situations. I see you experiencing a financial turnaround this week, in Jesus' name.

I break the power of the devil over your finances in Jesus' name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, according to your word, I shall not be put to shame in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: