Monday, February 6, 2023

Be like a child

 “And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven. Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.” Matthew 18:2-3. (KJV)

We need a change in attitude to get better results and achieve our goals this year. Jesus talked about us changing and becoming like little children to experience the Kingdom of Heaven. He is speaking of experiencing the kind of peace, progress, and prosperity that is found in heaven on earth. What are the attitudes of a child? Let me mention five of them that are relevant to this message. These are curiosity, excitement, faith, trust, and humility.

“Whosoever shall receive one of such children in my name, receiveth me: and whosoever shall receive me, receiveth not me, but him that sent me.” Mark 9:37. (KJV)

“Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.” James 4:10 (KJV)

Being a child means wanting to learn and discover new things. Be teachable and willing to learn like a child. Be joyful no matter what you are going through, knowing that God is in complete control. Have unwavering faith in God. Put your trust in God, just like a child. Humble yourself before God and spread your hands toward Him like a child so that He can lift you.

In Jesus' name, God shall lift you.

Prayer for today: Oh God, let me experience you in every area of my life just like a child in Jesus' name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: