Thursday, February 9, 2023

What seed are you sowing?

 “Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.” Galatians 6:7. (KJV)

One of the unbreakable laws of life is the law of sowing and reaping: whatever a man sows, he will also reap. The seeds you plant today will determine your future. Whatever you sow will come back to you in multiple folds. If you don’t like your harvest, you must change your seed. Sow the seed of love, not hatred. You must ask yourself before you do anything to another, "Will you like the same to be done to you?"

“For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting. And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.” Galatians 6:8-9 (KJV)

“Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.” Matthew 7:12 (KJV)

Don’t take advantage of others. Don't join the masses in doing evil. As a daughter, don’t maltreat your mother or father. As a son, don’t maltreat your mother or father. The same goes for in-laws and parents. As a law enforcement officer, don’t abuse your office and maltreat people. Don’t scam people out of their money or goods. Don’t maltreat your brothers and sisters. Don’t maltreat foreigners. Keep on sowing good seeds, and your harvest will surely be good.

Your seed is coming back to you.

Prayer for today: Oh God, guide me to sow good seeds at all times and in all seasons in Jesus' name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: