Thursday, February 23, 2023

All battles are winnable

 “Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.” Romans 8:37KJV 

There is nothing you are going through that you cannot overcome. You can win all the battles of life if you accept the love of Christ and walk in it. Let me put it this way: God loves you, He is for you, and He is not against you. If God is for you, nothing can prosper against you. If you believe this, your mentality changes from that of a loser to that of a winner. Also, your declaration and action will change for you to realize the victory that God has given you.

“What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us? He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?” Romans 8:31-32 (KJV) 

“Cast thy burden upon the Lord, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.” Psalms 55:22KJV

What battle are you facing right now? Financial? Health? Relationship? Whatever it is, the love of Christ will see you through. Stop carrying the burden, it does not belong to you. Give the burden to the Lord and let Him sustain you. Allow Him to fight your battle, stop worrying, pray with confidence, listen attentively, do whatever He says, and walk into your victory.

Your rest in all life battles has come in Jesus' name. 

Prayer point: Oh God, take over my battles and fight for me in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.


No comments: