Saturday, February 18, 2023

Covenant with God is a defense

 “Have respect unto the covenant: for the dark places of the earth are full of the habitations of cruelty.” Psalm 74:20KJV

Your covenant with God is a sure deterrent to all evil. We live in a cruel world where kidnapping, human trafficking, money rituals, and organ harvesting are commonplace. Men and women have sold their souls to the devil and have become instruments of cruelty. Your defense against this cruelty is your covenant with God. No altar can drink your blood if you are in the covenant with God. God owns you if you are in covenant with Him. He will guide and protect you with zeal because He owns you.

“And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.” Daniel 11:32 (KJV)

“Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.” Jeremiah 33:3KJV

If you have given your life to Jesus, you have a covenant with God. Don’t take your life out of His hands whenever you are confronted with any kind of trouble. You will surely be delivered if you are in the covenant, but not when you are outside the covenant. The covenant guarantees His protection, provision, and direction. Ask Him what to do, and He will give you the answer because of your covenant with Him.

Let the covenant speak for you in Jesus' name.

Prayer point: I invoke the covenant of the blood of Jesus against the wickedness and cruelty of men, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: