Thursday, February 2, 2023

Two things you must know

 “Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God.” Matthew 22:29. (KJV)

Every serious-minded Christian must know the Scriptures and the power of God. This is what will keep you from errors. This is what will make you shine as a Christian. You can only walk in the scriptures and the power that you know. This is what differentiates a Spirit-filled life from a merely religious life. You must dedicate yourself to knowing the Scriptures; ask God to grant you access to the mysteries of His word. Request that God bestow upon you divine power.

“Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.” 2 Timothy 2:15. (KJV)

“And, behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high.” Luke 24:49 (KJV)

If you know the Scriptures, you will always know what to do in any situation you find yourself in. When you know the power of God, you will be bold like a lion and become a threat to the enemy. The power of God will burst your bond, break your yoke, and lift your burdens. Sit with the Word and pray for the power of God to rest upon you.

In Jesus' name, may you live an error-free life.

Prayer for today: Oh God, reveal Your word and Your power to me, in Jesus' name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: