Monday, February 27, 2023

Supernatural answers to lack and poverty 2

 “And Pharaoh said unto his servants, Can we find such a one as this is, a man in whom the Spirit of God is? And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, Forasmuch as God hath shewed thee all this, there is none so discreet and wise as thou art:” Genesis 41:38-39

A revelation from the Lord is a supernatural deliverance from lack and poverty. If God shows you what to do, you cannot lack anywhere in the world, even in the midst of the desert and dry land. God showed Joseph something that led to his promotion. Pharaoh confirmed that God showed him the solutions because the Spirit of God was in Joseph. This should excite you because the Holy Spirit is present in you to reveal things to you.

“But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.” 1 Corinthians 2:10

“And God opened her eyes, and she saw a well of water; and she went, and filled the bottle with water, and gave the lad drink.” Genesis 21:19

If God could open the eyes of Hagar and show her where a well of water was, He would do the same for us. We are better positioned than Hagar. I was talking to one of my mentors and he told me how God opened his eyes to the business he is presently doing. You need to look beyond your chosen profession and ask God to show you something. Whatever He shows you is your breakthrough from lack forever.

May God show you what to do in Jesus' name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, open my eyes to see so that I should have financial breakthroughs in Jesus' name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: