Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Your mouth is a defense

 “For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist.” Luke 21:15KJV

If you receive a mouth from the Lord, nothing can defeat you. Particularly when you are confronted by both physical and spiritual adversaries, your mouth is a major determinant of your victory. If God gives you a mouth, your adversaries will not be able to resist you. The battle between David and goliath was won first with the mouth. If you don’t know what to say in the midst of your battle, ask God to give you a mouth.

“Then said David to the Philistine, Thou comest to me with a sword, and with a spear, and with a shield: but I come to thee in the name of the Lord of hosts, the God of the armies of Israel, whom thou hast defied. This day will the Lord deliver thee into mine hand; and I will smite thee, and take thine head from thee; and I will give the carcases of the host of the Philistines this day unto the fowls of the air, and to the wild beasts of the earth; that all the earth may know that there is a God in Israel. And all this assembly shall know that the Lord saveth not with sword and spear: for the battle is the Lord's, and he will give you into our hands.” 1 Samuel 17:45-47 (KJV)

“This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth;…..” Joshua 1:8aKJV

Put the scripture in your mouth as you expect God to give you the revealed word that you need. I discovered that our mouth actually determines most of our destiny. You must have the right mouth to pass interviews. You also need the right mouth to win and keep good relationships. Also, your mouth cannot be closed, if you don’t want your destiny to be sealed. However, when you open your mouth, wisdom must come out.

Your mouth shall not be shut in Jesus' name.

Prayer point: Oh God, give me a mouth and wisdom, which all my adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: