Sunday, February 5, 2023

There are no casual words

 “But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.” Matthew 12:36-37. (KJV)

There are no casual words; you must be intentional about your spoken words. The words of a man determine his destiny. Man is an emotional being, and one of the ways he expresses emotion is by speaking. However, every Christian must know that he must be in control of his words, no matter his emotions. Your spoken word can change the reason behind your negative emotions. Your spoken word is your power to change things.

“Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.” Ephesians 4:29. (KJV)

“Say unto them, As truly as I live, saith the Lord, as ye have spoken in mine ears, so will I do to you:” Numbers 14:28 (KJV)

Beware of foul words; your words are a clear indication of your heart. Beware of negative words; even if you are passing through negative experiences, don’t speak negatively. Your words activate spiritual power that follows the direction of your words. Think about it this way: You can use your word to get into trouble, and you can use your word to get out of trouble. Words are blessings, words are also curses. Use your words to bless yourself, not to curse yourself.

In Jesus' name, you are blessed.

Prayer for today: I cancel every negative word that I have spoken against myself and I pronounce myself blessed, in Jesus' name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: