Friday, February 24, 2023

Those who know…

 “And the king said, Is the young man Absalom safe? And Ahimaaz answered, When Joab sent the king's servant, and me thy servant, I saw a great tumult, BUT I KNEW NOT WHAT IT WAS. And the king said unto him, Turn aside, and stand here. And he turned aside, and stood still.” 2 Samuel 18:29-30 (emphasis mine)

Those who know have an advantage over those who don't; work hard to become part of those who know. The ability to distinguish oneself is essential. Ahimaaz could run and overran Cushi (2 Samuel 18:23). However, Ahimaaz was set aside because he did not know. He made room for Cushi who knew. If you know, people, government, and establishments will make room for you. Could you stop running without adequate knowledge? Labour to know and run with the knowledge. Every champion knows something that others don’t know.

“………. but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.” Daniel 11:32KJV

“The beginning of wisdom is: Get [skillful and godly] wisdom [it is preeminent]! And with all your acquiring, get understanding [actively seek spiritual discernment, mature comprehension, and logical interpretation].” Proverbs 4:7Amplified Bible

It takes adequate knowledge to set the right goals and it takes adequate knowledge to accomplish them. Seeking the knowledge you need is the key to a breakthrough in life. Do not be ignorant of the word and the will of God for your life. Do not be ignorant of the environment you live in and the people that surround you. Do not be ignorant in your chosen profession. And most importantly, do not be ignorant of yourself and of God. Seek to know what you want and how to get it.

Let the room be made for your greatness in Jesus' name.

Prayer for today: O God, give me a passion for adequate knowledge in Jesus' name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: