Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Avoid negative attitudes 1

 “Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;” 2 Corinthians 10:5. (KJV)

In most cases, our attitudes and perspectives determine the outcome of our lives. What matters is not what happens, but what we do with what happens, or how we handle it. Your attitude determines who you attract into your life. Negative attitudes can hinder God and those He has sent to us to help us; we must avoid them. Specifically, if you want God in your life, you must avoid unbelief, unrepentance, and unforgiveness. If you deal with these three things, God will always move in your life.

“Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.” Mark 9:23. (KJV)

“If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” 1 John 1:9 (KJV)

“For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you: But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.” Mathew 6: 14-15 (KJV)

Be quick to believe God, no matter what you are going through. Unbelief hinders God. Jesus could not help the people of Nazareth because of their unbelief (Mark 6:5). When you make a mistake, be quick to repent. When there are sins we have not repented of in our lives, they hinder God from moving in our lives. Beloved, be quick to forgive others when they offend you. If you want to be forgiven, you must also forgive others.

In Jesus' name, God shall not be hindered in your life.

Prayer for today: Oh God, expose and disgrace negative attitudes in my life in Jesus' name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: