Tuesday, February 14, 2023

The Lord is my shepherd

 “The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.” Psalms 23:1 (NKJV)

Make the Lord your shepherd, follow Him as a sheep follows the shepherd. As long as the sheep can hear the voice of the shepherd and follow him, his safety and provision are guaranteed. The key to beating the economic and security challenges of this time is to receive and follow God’s guidance. He sees and knows all things, and He will not misguide you. If you will submit to His instructions, He will teach you to profit and lead you in the way you should go. You will always know what to do to handle situations, particularly the economic and security threats that have come upon the whole world.

“And the Lord shall guide thee continually, and satisfy thy soul in drought, and make fat thy bones: and thou shalt be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters fail not.” Isaiah 58:11

 “Thus saith the Lord, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the Lord thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go.” Isaiah 48:17

Isaac was going to run to Egypt during the famine, but God guided and instructed him to stay in Gerar. He prospered there, despite the famine. The Widow of Zarepath was going to eat her last meal and die in 1 Kings 17, but she listened to God’s instruction to give her meal to Elijah, the Prophet. She and her family had an abundance during the famine. Peter and his colleagues had already given up in Luke 5 when Jesus instructed Peter to launch into the deep. He got a breakthrough that he had never had before. Beloved, let God guide you in such a time like this, you will enjoy both His abundance and His security.

This is your week of great things in Jesus name.

Prayer point: Oh God order my steps and direct my path into abundance in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: