Friday, February 3, 2023

The Bible is the solution book

 “This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.” Joshua 1:8. (KJV)

The Bible is the source of solutions for all life's problems. I was listening to Jim Rohn. He said, “The Bible is a good textbook for ideas, stories, and success equations, how to live a better life. The Bible is as practical as it is spiritual. If you look at your bank account, your income and you are not happy, there are several places in the Bible to see what is wrong so you can make changes."  I believe that the Bible is not a mere religious book; it is the book of life.

“All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.” 2 Timothy 3:16-17. (KJV)

“Good understanding giveth favour: but the way of transgressors is hard.” Proverbs 13:15 (KJV)

If you take the scriptures of the Bible and understand and live by them, your life can never be hard. You can never hear God and remain the same. Moreover, the Bible is God speaking to you. There are no problems in life; there are only deaf ears and disobedient hearts. If you hear from God on anything you call a problem and you do what He says to you, the problem ends.

In Jesus' name, may you gain God’s wisdom from the Bible.

Prayer for today: Oh God, let the Bible be opened to me, in Jesus' name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: