Monday, February 20, 2023

Money is a defense

 “For wisdom is a defence, and money is a defence: but the excellency of knowledge is, that wisdom giveth life to them that have it.” Ecclesiastes 7:12KJV

Money is both part of our life and very important. The wise man says money is a defense. In another verse, he said that money answers all things. The truth is that a lot of personal, family, and community issues can be solved if money is available and wisely used. Money is an instrument that takes on the character of whosoever possesses it. If it is available at the right time and in the right hands, money can be a defense against health issues, hunger issues, and avoidable deaths. I believe every Christian should know how to make, multiply, and manage money.

“A feast is made for laughter, and wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things.” Ecclesiastes 10:19 (KJV)

“Charge them that are rich in this world, that they be not highminded, nor trust in uncertain riches, but in the living God, who giveth us richly all things to enjoy; That they do good, that they be rich in good works, ready to distribute, willing to communicate;” 1 Timothy 6:17-18KJV

You will do better in life with money than without it. Although you should have money and not allow money to have you. The truth is that lack of money is a strong limitation in any man’s life. It is important for you to receive the blessing of prosperity from God (it is His will) and also build yourself to add value so that you can attract financial blessings. Poverty, or the lack of money, is evil, just like the love of money.

May you be financially blessed in Jesus' name.

Prayer point: Oh God, give me the power to get wealth in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: