Tuesday, February 21, 2023

‘People’ is a defense

 “Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counsellors there is safety.” Ecclesiastes 11:14KJV

If you are surrounded by faithful, loyal, and committed people, you have a defense; there is safety for you no matter what you are going through. Helpers of destiny provide protection. Your true strength is the strength of the people who are committed to you. Woe unto him that is alone (Ecclesiastes 4:10). Confidence in an unfaithful man in time of trouble is like a broken tooth, and a foot out of joint (Prov 25:19). You have a strong defense in any situation if you are not alone and if the people around you are faithful.

“And Joanna the wife of Chuza Herod's steward, and Susanna, and many others, which ministered unto him of their substance.” Luke 8:3 (KJV)

“And they come unto him, bringing one sick of the palsy, which was borne of four. And when they could not come nigh unto him for the press, they uncovered the roof where he was: and when they had broken it up, they let down the bed wherein the sick of the palsy lay.” Mark 2:3-4KJV

Jesus had provisions for his ministry because there were women who were committed to Him. You don’t have to be a millionaire to spend millions, you only need to be surrounded by millionaires who are faithful and committed to your vision. Faithful people will pray for you, put down their substances for you, fight for you, be there for you, and help you overcome whatever life and enemies have thrown at you. If you desire such people, be like that to others also.

May you have people to defend you in Jesus' name.

Prayer point: Oh God, bless me with faithful, loyal, and committed people in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: