Friday, February 10, 2023

Creating an atmosphere of love

 “I pray that from his glorious, unlimited resources he will empower you with inner strength through his Spirit. Then Christ will make his home in your hearts as you trust in him. Your roots will grow down into God’s love and keep you strong.” Ephesians 3:16-17. (NLT)

No good thing can fail in an atmosphere of love. There is healing, deliverance, and abundance in an atmosphere of love. When love is your motivation, no force can stop you. To create an atmosphere of love, love must dwell within you. Allow Christ to make His home in your heart as you trust in Him for love to dwell within you. You will be rooted and grounded in love if you trust Christ in all your situations.

“Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take.” Proverbs 3:5-6 (NLT)

“For Christ’s love compels us, because we are convinced that one died for all, and therefore all died. And he died for all, that those who live should no longer live for themselves but for him who died for them and was raised again.” 2 Corinthians 5:13-15 (NIV)

In any situation, ask the Lord what to do and do only what He tells you. He will guide you to the solution that love provides. Materialism and selfishness are killers of love within us. Naturally, we want to fight for all things, but if love prevails in our hearts and around us, God will be there to help us. This will happen if we don’t depend on our understanding, but put our trust in God.

May you be rooted and grounded in love in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God empower me with inner strength to walk in love and to create an atmosphere of love in Jesus' name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: