Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Supernatural answers to lack and poverty 4

 “But thou shalt remember the Lord thy God: for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth, that he may establish his covenant which he sware unto thy fathers, as it is this day.” Deuteronomy 8:18

Two major areas that satan targets for attack are our finances and health. I am glad to announce that our relationship with God can quench the onslaught of the enemy. God gives ideas, favors, and blessings to His people. He also opens doors that the enemy has shut. In a nutshell, He gives the power to get wealth. Be open to hearing God and receiving an impartation of favor and grace from Him. Have the conviction that God delights in your prosperity and that it is not a sin to become financially wealthy.

“Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.” 3 John 2

“For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich.” 2 Corinthians 8:9

It is not wrong to be willing to be rich, but you must add obedience (Isaiah 1:19). Basically, be committed to your personal fellowship with God, to your service to Him, and to your work and business. Be a consistent giver at your level. If you are looking for a job or a business to start, allow God to guide you and ask Him to open doors for you. If your business is struggling, work on yourself to build your capacity and ask God to lift you.

May God lift you in Jesus' name.

 Prayer for today: Oh God, bless me indeed and enlarge my coast in Jesus' name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: