Thursday, March 9, 2023

The wisdom of Daniel 3

 ““There is a man in thy kingdom, in whom is the spirit of the holy gods; and in the days of thy father light and understanding and wisdom, like the wisdom of the gods, was found in him; whom the king Nebuchadnezzar thy father, the king, I say, thy father, made master of the magicians, astrologers, Chaldeans, and soothsayers;” Daniel 5:11(KJV)

Light, understanding, and wisdom, like the wisdom of the gods, were found in Daniel because he had the spirit of the holy gods (I believe he had the Holy Spirit). Daniel was the New Testament believer in the Old Testament. He had the Holy Spirit and saw Jesus. We, the present-day believers, need to operate on the same level of light and beyond. Daniel excelled as an academic, a priest, and a politician at the same time. I believe we can be solutions to the world’s problems if we connect to the wisdom of God through the Holy Spirit.

 “But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.  Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.” 1 Corinthians 1:24-25 (KJV)

 “See, I have called by name Bezaleel the son of Uri, the son of Hur, of the tribe of Judah: And I have filled him with the spirit of God, in wisdom, and in understanding, and in knowledge, and in all manner of workmanship” Exodus 31:2-3

We all need to be filled with the Holy Spirit, not only for spiritual reasons but also for secular reasons. No matter our secular work, we must operate in the wisdom of God through the power of the Holy Ghost. My counsel is that, no matter your physical efforts for personal development, tarry in God’s presence until you are filled with the Holy Spirit.

May you be filled with the wisdom of God in Jesus' name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, fill me with the Holy Spirit of God, in wisdom, in understanding, in knowledge, and in all manner of workmanship in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: