Thursday, March 2, 2023

Supernatural answers to lack and poverty 5

 “For now will I break his yoke from off thee, and will burst thy bonds in sunder.” Nahum 1:13

When lack or poverty is a satanic yoke or bond, the power of God is needed. This kind of poverty is evident despite the potential and efforts of a person. It could be generational or foundational, it could also be a curse or satanic attack. In this case, the power of God must be engaged to break the yoke and burst the bond. This can be done by praying through, contact with anointing, sacrificial seed, or prophetic prayers.

“And the men of the city said unto Elisha, Behold, I pray thee, the situation of this city is pleasant, as my lord seeth: but the water is naught, and the ground barren.” 2 kings 2:19

“And he shewed me Joshua the high priest standing before the angel of the Lord, and Satan standing at his right hand to resist him. And the Lord said unto Satan, The Lord rebuke thee, O Satan; even the Lord that hath chosen Jerusalem rebuke thee: is not this a brand plucked out of the fire?” Zechariah 3:1-2

The people of Jericho told Elisha that the city looked pleasant but the land was barren. He attacked the affliction at its source and broke the yoke. Satan was rebuked by the Lord to remove the hindrance placed against Joshua. I declare that the yoke of poverty is broken in your life in Jesus name. Whatever has hindered you from prospering is removed in Jesus name.

May you experience the power of God to prosper in Jesus' name.

Prayer for today: I invoke the blood of Jesus against any power working contrary to my finances in Jesus' name. I break the curse of financial failure over my life in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: