Monday, March 13, 2023

Put your hope in God

 “Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted in me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him for the help of his countenance.” Psalms 42:5 (KJV)

Hope is a feeling of expectation and desire for a particular thing to happen. Hope is a positive emotional power that positions you to behave "normal" when your situation is not normal. Without hope, faith cannot be put to work, although it is faith that will change the situation. Now when you put your hope in God, your expectation cannot be defeated. God can always be trusted at any time.

“For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.” Jeremiah 29:11KJV

 “They looked unto him, and were lightened: and their faces were not ashamed.” Psalms 34:5KJV

All situations and circumstances are subject to change. God is an unchangeable changer. If you have hope in God, you will look to Him. If you look to Him, He will send light to you in the midst of thick darkness, and you cannot be put to shame. Praise God, no matter what you are going through, as an evidence of your hope in Him, so that you are positioned to know what to do to change your situation.

Your hope will become a substance in Jesus' name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, give me hope where I have no hope in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: