Monday, March 27, 2023

How to turn things around 3

 “Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.” James 2:17

You have to do something to turn things around. You must do the things that you know. If what you know is not enough, go and acquire more knowledge. You must do what has been revealed. If you spend time in prayer and the Word, God will reveal it to you. You must obey the instructions of your mentors. If you don’t have a mentor, you are in danger of not making progress in life. Someone has experienced the turning point you desire, and he has shared what he did in a book, audio, or video. Find it and learn.

“And had suffered many things of many physicians, and had spent all that she had, and was nothing bettered, but rather grew worse, When she had heard of Jesus, came in the press behind, and touched his garment. For she said, If I may touch but his clothes, I shall be whole. And straightway the fountain of her blood was dried up; and she felt in her body that she was healed of that plague.” Mark 5:26-29

“And he ran before, and climbed up into a sycomore tree to see him: for he was to pass that way. And when Jesus came to the place, he looked up, and saw him, and said unto him, Zacchaeus, make haste, and come down; for to day I must abide at thy house.” Luke 19:4-5

You must run with something if you desire a turnaround. You cannot fold your arms. You must do the right thing correctly. It may be necessary to take time to find out what to do and how to do it. This is because you cannot run anyhow. The time spent waiting with determination to know what to do is not wasted. Whatever you decide to do, you must follow through, like Zacchaeus and the woman with the issue of blood.  

May you know what to do in Jesus' name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, lead me in the way I should go in Jesus' name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: