Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Exercise your faith 1

 “Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee: and the light shall shine upon thy ways.” Job 22:28 (KJV)

If you have hope for something and you believe God for it, then decree it. Decree it until you have it. A child was rushed to our church some years ago. As I touched the child to pray for him, I discovered he was dead. I wanted to withdraw my hand to say, “But this child is dead,” then I heard God. God said to me, “Won’t you pray.” Then I started to decree that the spirit of the boy should return into him. I don’t know how long I said it, but suddenly, the temperature of the boy rose, he defecated, and he came back to life.

“We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak;” 2 Corinthians 4:13KJV

 “Then spake Joshua to the Lord in the day when the Lord delivered up the Amorites before the children of Israel, and he said in the sight of Israel, Sun, stand thou still upon Gibeon; and thou, Moon, in the valley of Ajalon. And the sun stood still, and the moon stayed, until the people had avenged themselves upon their enemies. Is not this written in the book of Jasher? So the sun stood still in the midst of heaven, and hasted not to go down about a whole day.” Joshua 10:12-13KJV

You know what, if you are not saying it, you don’t really have faith for it. If you are tired of saying it when it has not happened, then your faith is weak. Never consider the impossibility of your situation; trust God, with whom all things are possible, and decree a thing in the name of Jesus.

You will have your testimony in Jesus' name.

Prayer for today: I call my expectation into manifestation in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.


No comments: