Wednesday, March 8, 2023

The wisdom of Daniel 2

 “Prove thy servants, I beseech thee, ten days; and let them give us pulse to eat, and water to drink.” Daniel 1:12 (KJV)

Daniel was a man of conviction. He was convinced of God, and so he did not waver in his relationship with Him. He knew the food blessed by God would make him better, and so it did. He knew God could reveal secrets, and God did show him unfathomable things. He was convinced of fellowship with God as a source of wisdom and power, and he maintained it. Because of his convictions about God, he walked on earth as a god. The people of the world even testified to this (Daniel 5:11-12). He even went to Lion's den and came back alive.

“And at the end of ten days their countenances appeared fairer and fatter in flesh than all the children which did eat the portion of the king's meat.” Daniel 1:15 (KJV)

 “And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.” 2 Corinthians 6:17-18

What is your conviction about Jesus Christ, the God became flesh? Are you shakeable by the opinions of men? Your conviction will determine your relationship with Him and consequently the fruit you will produce. If you are convinced about Jesus, you will draw close to Him, and consequent you will access the wisdom and power to live successfully in such a time like this.

May you be steadfast in your relationship with Jesus in Jesus' name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, I want all of you, give me Your wisdom and power in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: