Friday, March 31, 2023

Biblical principles of success 3

 “And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, Forasmuch as God hath shewed thee all this, there is none so discreet and wise as thou art: Thou shalt be over my house, and according unto thy word shall all my people be ruled: only in the throne will I be greater than thou.” Genesis 41:39-40

You will become a person sought after if you are committed to excellence in your field. There is room at the top for everyone who excels in service or product delivery. The commitment to becoming excellent in your chosen field is an indispensable prerequisite for success. A commitment to excellence is the prerequisite for competence. Be competent in what you do. Be committed to consistent daily learning.

 “Seest thou a man diligent in his business? he shall stand before kings; he shall not stand before mean men.” Proverbs 22:29

“A man's gift maketh room for him, And bringeth him before great men. He that is first in his own cause seemeth just; But his neighbour cometh and searcheth him.” Proverbs 18:16-17

Don’t leave your vision unattended. Become the best man to run with your vision by building your capacity. As a Christian, be diligent in seeking God. If God teaches you or reveals something to you, your competence will be supernatural. Don’t neglect to learn from men, if you do, you may not be able to learn from God.

You will soar in life and destiny in Jesus' name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, give me an excellent spirit in Jesus' name.  

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: