Saturday, April 1, 2023

Biblical principles of success 4

 “The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.” Matthew 6:22

Focus on your goal if you desire to make it a success. Distraction is the undoing of many. Concentrate on one thing at a time, but ensure it is the most important thing. If you do, you will be surprised by the kind of results you will get. This is because concentration brings illumination. Jesus said if your eye is single, your life will be full of light.

“And as the king passed by, he cried unto the king: and he said, Thy servant went out into the midst of the battle; and, behold, a man turned aside, and brought a man unto me, and said, Keep this man: if by any means he be missing, then shall thy life be for his life, or else thou shalt pay a talent of silver. And as thy servant was busy here and there, he was gone. And the king of Israel said unto him, So shall thy judgment be; thyself hast decided it.” 1 Kings 20:39-40

“And thus shall ye eat it; with your loins girded, your shoes on your feet, and your staff in your hand; and ye shall eat it in haste: it is the Lord's passover.” Exodus 12:11

Don’t be busy here and there, time management is life management. Time management is the difference between success and failure. Everyone has 24 hours in a day, but not everyone manages them well. Develop a sense of urgency about what you consider the most critical goal in your life. The king's business required haste (1 Samuel 21:8). Do not be sluggish in the destiny business. It is in your hands to make things happen with the help of God.

You shall not be distracted in Jesus' name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, help me to develop a sense of urgency and to focus on what you have called me to do in Jesus' name. 

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: