Monday, April 3, 2023

Biblical principles of success 6

 “And Pharaoh said unto his servants, Can we find such a one as this is, a man in whom the Spirit of God is? And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, Forasmuch as God hath shewed thee all this, there is none so discreet and wise as thou art: Thou shalt be over my house, and according unto thy word shall all my people be ruled: only in the throne will I be greater than thou.” Genesis 41:38-40

Creativity and innovation are your winning edge in any endeavor. There are two kinds of creativity: mind-creativity and spirit-creativity. Mind creativity is a product of commitment, concentration, and imagination. Your mind is a gold mine that can be mined through thinking. If you feed your mind well, it will yield for you. Spirit-creativity is a product of revelation. You get spirit-creativity by spending time with God.

“See, I have called by name Bezaleel the son of Uri, the son of Hur, of the tribe of Judah: And I have filled him with the spirit of God, in wisdom, and in understanding, and in knowledge, and in all manner of workmanship, To devise cunning works, to work in gold, and in silver, and in brass, And in cutting of stones, to set them, and in carving of timber, to work in all manner of workmanship.” Exodus 31:2-5

“Then said he unto them, Therefore every scribe which is instructed unto the kingdom of heaven is like unto a man that is an householder, which bringeth forth out of his treasure things new and old.” Matthew 13:52

There is a better and more profitable way to do what you are doing. This way is by innovation and creativity. Put your mind to work, and you will be surprised at what it will produce. Spend time with God and ask Him to reveal something new to you. One revelation from God will change your business forever.

May God anoint you for creativity in Jesus' name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, show me a better way to run my business in Jesus' name. 

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: