Sunday, April 23, 2023

Taking your portion 3

 “Thus saith the Lord, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the Lord thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go.” Isaiah 48:17

Submit yourself to both God’s teaching and leading. You cannot afford to be ignorant, nor can you afford to be confused if you desire to take your portion. If you know what you should know, the devil cannot hold unto what belongs to you. If you submit yourself to God, you can take control over the devil (James 4:7). God knows all things, think about the fact that He taught Peter how to fish. One instruction from God will change your life forever.

“And David enquired at the Lord, saying, Shall I pursue after this troop? shall I overtake them? And he answered him, Pursue: for thou shalt surely overtake them, and without fail recover all.” 1 Samuel 30:8

“But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory: Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.” 1 Corinthians 2:7-8

God is the best strategist when it comes to recovery, so you cannot learn from Him and fail to take your portion. Don’t go to church to only dance, deliberately listen to hear God. When you are taught, you gain wisdom and understanding. Read books, and meditate on the word of God. Watch and listen to God’s word on every available medium. If you do, you will be confident and have a direction for your life.

Take what belongs to you in Jesus' name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, teach me to profit and lead me by the way I should go in Jesus' name.    

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: