Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Biblical principles of success 8

 And he made in Jerusalem engines, invented by cunning men, to be on the towers and upon the bulwarks, to shoot arrows and great stones withal. And his name spread far abroad; for he was marvellously helped, till he was strong.” Leviticus 17:11

You need people's skills to succeed in life. You cannot succeed without people. At any point in time, you will have people lower than you, equal with you, and greater than you. Each one of them has a role to play in your success. You may be able to travel fast alone, but you cannot travel far alone. You have to attract the right people into your life. You are as strong as the network of support you have. More importantly, you must have the skill to deal with different kinds of people.

“And she said unto her husband, Behold now, I perceive that this is an holy man of God, which passeth by us continually. Let us make a little chamber, I pray thee, on the wall; and let us set for him there a bed, and a table, and a stool, and a candlestick: and it shall be, when he cometh to us, that he shall turn in thither.” 2 Kings 4:9-10

“Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.” Matthew 7:12

You can overcome any limitation or survive any attack if you have the right people around you. You must be able to perceive them and invite them into your life. You must imbibe the principle of putting yourself in the shoes of others. Also, communicate your dream clearly and be a source of help to others.

May you be surrounded by destiny helpers in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, give me the wisdom to relate with people and put them where they belong in my life, in Jesus name. 

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: