Friday, April 21, 2023

Taking your portion 1

 “He swallows down riches. And vomits them up again; God casts them out of his belly.” Job 20:15NKJV

All of the material blessings that most Christians are praying for are no longer with God. They were released a long time ago, but most are trapped in the second heaven by the power of darkness. Wisdom and power are needed for the power of darkness to release them. You must break the power of the devil over your portion and take it. The fact that wrestling is needed for you to possess your possession cannot be overemphasized. But God is not in opposition to you, Satan and his hosts are. I am glad to announce to you that since God is for you, no power of darkness can succeed against you.

“For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.” Ephesians 6:12

“Then he said to me, “Do not fear, Daniel, for from the first day that you set your heart to understand, and to humble yourself before your God, your words were heard; and I have come because of your words. But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me twenty-one days; and behold, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me, for I had been left alone there with the kings of Persia.” Daniel 10:12-13

I think wrestling is both ruleless and strategic at the same time. However, spiritual stamina is key to winning against spiritual enemies. Be willing to stay in God’s presence, just like Daniel did, until you cause the enemy to release your portion. Your spiritual advantage as a New Testament believer is the fact that you can bind satan and his host of darkness (Matthew 16:19). And when you use this authority, you can take your portion (Matthew 12:29).

May you take your portion in Jesus' name.

Prayer for today: I break the power of the enemy over my portion, and I take my portion in Jesus' name.    

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: