Thursday, April 13, 2023

Still on favour…

 “And the Lord gave the people favour in the sight of the Egyptians, so that they lent unto them such things as they required. And they spoiled the Egyptians.” Exodus 12:36

Recovery is not possible without favour.  Dis-favour is one of the greatest instruments the enemy uses to rob people of their destinies. Dis-favour is a curse, favour is a blessing. No one can make it in life without favour. At any breakthrough in life, favour must show up, otherwise, the breakthrough will be truncated. Progressive life is sustained by an increase in favour. I decree that the favour you need for a change of season and status be released upon you in Jesus name.

“For they got not the land in possession by their own sword, neither did their own arm save them: but thy right hand, and thine arm, and the light of thy countenance, because thou hadst a favour unto them.” Psalms 44:3

“I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all.” Luke 2:52 NIV

Basically, when a man works himself to become relevant, he should enjoy favour. You are skilful and useful, or you do your best to contribute to others and the community in which you find yourself. However, favour is not fair, just as in life, dis-favour is not fair. This is where your relationship with God counts. If God is at work in your life, you will be surrounded by favour.

May God's favor cause the restoration of all that you have lost in Jesus' name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, envelope me in your favour in Jesus name.    

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: