Friday, April 14, 2023

Shepherd of my soul

 “The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.” Psalms 23:1

Do you remember the song by Integrity's Hosanna! Music and Marty Nystrom titled, “Shepherd of My Soul.” The first stanza says, “Shepherd of my soul, I give You full control; Wherever You may lead I will follow: I have made the choice to listen for Your voice; Wherever You may lead I will go.” If you choose to listen to God’s voice and obey, there is no mountain so mighty or a valley so dark and deep that you will not overcome. Only the sheep without shepherds are in danger.

“Then he said, I did see all Israel scattered upon the mountains, as sheep that have no shepherd: and the LORD said, These have no master; let them return therefore every man to his house in peace.” 2 Chronicles 18:16

“And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.” Matthew 4:19

Beloved, there is always a way out of all situations. If you see yourself as a sheep, and the Lord as your shepherd, your victory is guaranteed in all challenges. This is the answer to divine provision, security, and protection. This is the answer to known and unknown battles. No matter what you are going through, listen to what the Shepherd has to say and obey.

May God lead you always in Jesus' name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, shepherd my soul in Jesus name.    

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: