Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Victorious Christian life 1

 “For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.” 1 John 5:4

There are two kinds of birth: physical birth and spiritual birth. Physical birth comes as a result of a union between a woman and a man. The Bible calls it being born of flesh and blood. Living in the flesh is subject to all manner of defeats. Spiritual birth comes as a result of being born of God: of water and of the spirit. Living by the spirit brings victory (Romans 8:6). Every true Christian has experienced a spiritual birth. Every victorious Christian lives in the reality of faith.

“For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.” Romans 1:17

“And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.” Daniel 11:32

The evidence of being born of God is victorious living—victory over sin, satan and the world. This victory is not actually possible until a Christian walks in the reality of faith (1 John 5:4). You must understand this position of victory and walk in it. This is both a perspective and a mentality. You must carry this mentality and perspective every day and confront whatever the enemy throws at you with the conviction that you have victory over him.

I decree that the last defeat you experienced shall be the last forever, in Jesus' name.

Prayer for today: Let the mind of the victorious Christian be in me in Jesus' name.    

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: