Thursday, April 27, 2023

Victorious Christian life 2

“And by thy sword shalt thou live, and shalt serve thy brother; and it shall come to pass when thou shalt have the dominion, that thou shalt break his yoke from off thy neck.” Genesis 27:40

Yesterday, I explained that a victorious Christian life is both a life in the spirit and a life of faith. Today I want to explain that the victorious Christian life is a life of dominion and not a life of servitude. Every Christian is expected to be a believer and not a doubter of the word and the power of God. Every believer has been given authority over all contrary spirits and situations. You have to exercise your dominion from the perspective of a victorious Christian.

 “And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.” Mark 16:17-18

“And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.” Matthew 16:19

If you operate in the dominion that you have, then you cannot be harassed and you cannot live in fear. You cannot have dominion and live a defeated life.  You must carry the mentality of a king; your word carries power (Ecclesiastes 8:4). What you permit happens, what you don’t permit does not happen. This makes you to be in charge. This makes you walk in victory.

You have dominion, use it in Jesus' name.

Prayer for today: I take authority over all contrary spirits in my environment, I bind them and I cast them out in Jesus' name.    

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name. 

No comments: