Tuesday, April 25, 2023

How to change your thinking

“For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he: Eat and drink, saith he to thee; but his heart is not with thee.” Proverbs 23:7

If you don't like the fruit you are bearing with your life, you have to change your thinking.  The question is, how do you think of abundance in the midst of scarcity? How do you think sound health in the midst of sickness? How do you think success in the midst of failure? You can change your thinking by feeding your mind with the word of God. Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God. Meditate on the word until you begin to think like God.

“Don’t copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God’s will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.” Romans 12:2(NLT)

“Study this Book of Instruction continually. Meditate on it day and night so you will be sure to obey everything written in it. Only then will you prosper and succeed in all you do.” Joshua 1:8

You cannot be casual about what you feed your mind; unfortunately, most people are. This is the reason why their mind is feeble and they are not getting the right fruit in their lives. Be deliberate and intentional about what you read, watch, or listen to. If you desire a thing, if you can conceive and believe it, nothing can stop you from achieving it (Genesis 11:6, Mark 9:23). Get your mind into the scriptures without distraction until you change your thinking.

You have the mind of Christ to think like Him in Jesus' name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, let my mind be fruitful and profitable in Jesus' name.    

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name. 

No comments: