Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Biblical principles of success 7

 “Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.” Joshua 1:9

It takes inner strength and courage to do the right thing. It takes inner strength and courage to conquer emotions and go on to succeed. It takes inner strength and courage to conquer past failures and all forms of opposition. God repeatedly told Joshua to be strong and courageous. It takes a lion's heart to take a lion's share. The righteous are bold as a lion. Your strength and courage as a Christian must come from your consciousness of God’s presence with you and your obedience to His word.

“Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.” Ephesians 6:10

“For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.” 2 Timothy 1:7

Be strong and courageous to do the will of God and go forward. This is the foundation of good success; not all success is good. Any success that is not of God or that takes you away from God is not good. And also, it will take courage and inner strength to do what multitudes are unwilling to do because it is not convenient for them. You must act on what God said to you at all costs.

May you be strong and of good courage in Jesus' name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, baptize me with the spirit of boldness to succeed in Jesus' name.  

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: