Saturday, April 22, 2023

Taking your portion 2

 “That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him: The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints.” Ephesians 1:17-18

You will not be able to take the portion the devil stole with the wisdom of men; you need the wisdom of God. Fortunately for all believers in Christ, we have access to this wisdom. You can always get it by asking, by meditating on God’s word, or by receiving the spirit of wisdom.

“If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.” James 1:5-6

“This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.” Joshua 1:8

Your age or sex does not matter, you can take your portion and even possess the inheritance that the devil stole from you. You cannot operate in the wisdom and the power of God and not experience the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints. Stop worrying about what the enemy has done or is doing. Go for the wisdom and the power of God, and you will take what belongs to you (1 Samuel 30).

You are blessed in Jesus' name.

Prayer for today: I receive the wisdom and the power of God in Jesus' name.    

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: