Sunday, April 30, 2023

His presence

 “And he said, My presence shall go with thee, and I will give thee rest.” Exodus 33:14 (KJV)

The presence of the Lord will give you rest in this tempestuous world. You esteem His presence above all other things in the world. Don’t go through this world without God’s presence. In this dispensation, His presence is not only with us but also in us through the indwelling Holy Spirit. David, as mighty as he was, cried out, "Do not cast me away from Your presence, and do not take Your Holy Spirit from me." Joseph said, "How can I do this and sin against God?" Do not despise the presence of God. It is your only security in this wicked world.

“Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me. Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit.” Psalm 51:11-12

“There is none greater in this house than I; neither hath he kept back any thing from me but thee, because thou art his wife: how then can I do this great wickedness, and sin against God?” Genesis 39:9

If you know the value of His presence, you will cry out for it and not despise it. Samson said, “I will go out as before, at other times, and shake myself free!” But he did not know that the Lord had departed from him. His exploit was because the presence of the Lord was with him. As the new month begins, may His presence go with you. May you experience new and more incredible testimonies in Jesus' name. Ask God to be with you and in you in Jesus' name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, let your presence be with me every day of my life in Jesus' name.    

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: