Monday, May 1, 2023

His power

 “God has spoken once, Twice I have heard this: That power belongs to God.” Psalm 62:11 (NKJV)

If power belongs to God and God is our father, is it right to ask where is the working His power? A beloved brother visited me yesterday, and we got into talking about what is happening around the world. Specifically, about people who do not know God and are now in control of political powers in many nations and allowing satanic doctrines and teachings in schools. Can the power of God in our lives also translate to political power? I think yes, if we hear His voice and receive His vision for the realm of politics as well as other realms.

“Gideon said to Him, “O my lord, if the Lord is with us, why then has all this happened to us? And where are all His miracles which our fathers told us about, saying, ‘Did not the Lord bring us up from Egypt?.....” Judges 6:13

“Then this Daniel distinguished himself above the governors and satraps, because an excellent spirit was in him; and the king gave thought to setting him over the whole realm.” Daniel 6:3

Jesus said we should occupy until He comes (Luke 19:13).  Are we going to be able to occupy without display of His power in all realms? Beloved, it is high time we began to hear God and receive His power to operate in all realms, including governmental and political powers. I am afraid that if we don’t, we may be pushed into a corner. The power of God is where His voice is.

May you hear God’s voice and operate in His power in Jesus’s name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, let your children all over the world begin to occupy through your power in Jesus' name.    

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: