Thursday, May 11, 2023

There is a source

 “But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.” John 4:14 (KJV)

Yesterday, I shared with you about the fact that there is a course. This morning, I want you to understand that although there is a course, there is also a source that cannot run dry. If you understand this scripture and walk in it, you will always have divine provision to finish your course successfully. Here, I am talking about the source of provision of both spiritual and physical needs for your mission to be accomplished.  Whatever assignment God has given you, you are only a channel. If you are in contact with the source, you can never fail or run dry.

“I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.” John 15:4KJV

“I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.” Philippians 4:13KJV

The message is saying if you stay connected with God and His Holy Spirit, you will have nothing to worry about. In actual fact, you will be amazed at the level of results you that you will deliver continuously. You cannot be threatened by the enormous task when you understand the unlimited strength of your God. Beloved, please maintain fellowship with the Holy Spirit, listen to Him, and obey Him. If you do, the source will keep on flowing through you.

You are a channel, stay connected with the source, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, pour yourself into me and strengthen me in Jesus' name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: