Sunday, May 7, 2023

The season shall change

“Then Pharaoh sent and called Joseph, and they brought him hastily out of the dungeon: and he shaved himself, and changed his raiment, and came in unto Pharaoh.” Genesis 41:14 (KJV)

I have a word for someone who longs for a change of season this morning: The season shall change. Your harvest shall come, and your hair shall grow again. Joseph, despite his dreams, went through many seasons in life. The worst could have been his time in prison. However, it turned out to be his closest opportunity that eventually opened the door to the throne for him.  He maintained his joy and his contributions despite the odds against him. My word to you this morning is to keep your joy and keep on growing. The opportunity that will change your season will come, but you must be ready and prepared.

“Howbeit the hair of his head began to grow again after he was shaven.” Judges 16:22

“Daniel answered and said, Blessed be the name of God for ever and ever: for wisdom and might are his: And he changeth the times and the seasons: he removeth kings, and setteth up kings: he giveth wisdom unto the wise, and knowledge to them that know understanding:” Daniel 2:21-22

Daniel called God the season changer, and I agree. When God visits a man, He changes his season. When God visits a land, He changes its season (Ruth 1:6). Get ready! God will visit you, and your season will change. Please, as you continue to pray, work on yourself. Personal development is the key to appropriating opportunities. Learn new skills and develop the ones that you already have.

You shall laugh last in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: The God that changes times and seasons, visit me and change my season in Jesus' name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name. 

No comments: