Wednesday, May 31, 2023

They will soon change their mind

 “Howbeit they looked when he should have swollen, or fallen down dead suddenly: but after they had looked a great while, and saw no harm come to him, they changed their minds, and said that he was a god.” Acts 28:6 (KJV)

I have a prophetic word for someone going through one battle or another because of righteousness or destiny or call or a divine assignment. Specifically for someone who people are already speaking evil about you or thinking things will go worse.  Receive the word of the Lord: They will soon change their mind. The negative they are expecting will not come to pass. You will come out of the battle victoriously in Jesus.

“And when Paul had gathered a bundle of sticks, and laid them on the fire, there came a viper out of the heat, and fastened on his hand.  And when the barbarians saw the venomous beast hang on his hand, they said among themselves, No doubt this man is a murderer, whom, though he hath escaped the sea, yet vengeance suffereth not to live. And he shook off the beast into the fire, and felt no harm.” Acts 28:3-5KJV

“Let them not say in their hearts, Ah, so would we have it: let them not say, We have swallowed him up.” Psalms 35:25KJV

The people of the Island of Melita saw the deadly snake attach itself to Paul. They concluded that vengeance had come upon him, and he would soon fall down and die. He just shook the beast inside the fire and continued to warm himself. When they saw that he didn’t die and knew that many people had been killed by the snake, they changed their minds and concluded he was a god. Beloved, your case is different, this battle will not kill you. The same people who are mocking you will gather together to celebrate you in Jesus' name.

 

May you shake the “serpent” inside the fire in Jesus' name. 

 

Prayer for today: Oh God arise and give me victory this month, don’t let people say they have swallowed me up in Jesus' name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: