Monday, May 29, 2023

You and words 6

 “I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:” Deuteronomy 30:19 (KJV)

You can choose life or death by the words of your mouth. Any spoken word is never neutral, it is either positive or negative, a blessing or a curse, faith-filled or fear-filled. Negative words kill while positive words give life. No matter how talented or hardworking you are, your words can give life to your results or kill them. Use words to your advantage; stop cursing yourself and start blessing yourself.

“Death and life are in the power of the tongue: And they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.” Proverbs 18:21 KJV

“It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.” John 6:63 KJV

Stop also listening to negative words. Words are seeds, and your mind is fertile soil. If you keep on listening to fear-filled, negative, cursed words, you will produce death. But if you keep on listening to faith-filled, positive, and blessed words, you will produce life. Your choice of life is based on the word you hear and speak.

Be blessed in Jesus' name. 

Prayer for today: I choose life in every area of my life, I shall live and not die in Jesus' name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: