Wednesday, May 3, 2023

His Wisdom

 “For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord.  For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.” Isaiah 55:8-9  (KJV)

You can be on top of any situation in this world if you operate in the wisdom of God. God’s wisdom is His thoughts and His ways as revealed in His word. His wisdom is higher than ours. When man receives and operates in God’s wisdom, he beats all limitations on earth. The three Hebrew youths went into a furnace, which killed the giant who threw them in the furnace. They did not burn but had fellowship with the Lord right in the fire.  This is the wisdom of God at work.

“For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom: But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness; But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God. Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.” 1 Corinthians 1:22-25

“Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing.” John 20:27

Your contact with the wisdom of God is your faith in Jesus Christ. Unfortunately, there are many unbelieving Christians. John said to everyone in John 1:12, ““But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:” Every Christian should do what Jesus told Thomas by reading and meditating on the four gospel and the book of Act until unbelief is driven out and we operate in the wisdom of God.

May you receive and operate in the wisdom of God in Jesus’s name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, give me wisdom and power in Jesus' name.    

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: