Thursday, May 25, 2023

You and words 2

 “So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.” Romans 10:17 (KJV)

The most important word you must hear and believe is the word of God. The word of God is the origin of faith, which is the key to receiving from God. When faith is in place on any issue of life, victory is inevitable. The easiest way to get a solution to any problem is to listen to the word of God repeatedly on the problem until faith is born within you. At that point, you walk into your breakthrough and discovered that you have received something from God.

“And there sat a certain man at Lystra, impotent in his feet, being a cripple from his mother's womb, who never had walked: THE SAME HEARD PAUL SPEAK: who stedfastly beholding him, and perceiving that he had faith to be healed, Said with a loud voice, Stand upright on thy feet. And he leaped and walked.” Acts 14:8-9KJV emphasis mine

“He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.” Psalms 107:20KJV

Every need in a man’s life is a faith need. Perhaps you need healing or deliverance in any area of your life, let the word of God be played for you until you receive the faith that you need. The centurion in Matthew 8:8 said to Jesus, “… speak the word only, and my servant shall be healed.” He understood the mystery of the working of the word of God. Stop listening to fear-filled words and start listening to faith-filled words for positive results in your life. The word of God is the word of faith.

May faith be born in you in Jesus' name. 

Prayer for today: Oh God, give me the grace to give priority to Your word in my life in Jesus' name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: