Saturday, May 27, 2023

You and words 4

 “And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.” Genesis 1:3 (KJV)

Our worlds are created by our words. The truth is that two people may live in the same area and yet exist in different worlds. The way you use or don’t use words will determine the world you live in. Storms, mountains, hardship, sickness, poverty, and failure cannot exist where the word of God is allowed and declared. Jesus was peacefully sleeping in the same boat where the disciples were tormented by a storm. He only had to speak a word to establish a world of peace around them.

“And he arose, and rebuked the wind, and said unto the sea, Peace, be still. And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm.” Mark 4:39KJV

“Run now, I pray thee, to meet her, and say unto her, Is it well with thee? is it well with thy husband? is it well with the child? And she answered, It is well:” 2 Kings 4:26kJV

What you continually say matters, it creates your world. You can change your world by changing your word. If you start to fill your heart with the word of God, you begin to build your power to change your world. Never declare what you don’t want in your life. It is better to keep quiet than to declare what you don’t want in your life or what God has not spoken concerning you

May your word align with the word of God in Jesus' name. 

Prayer for today: Let there be peace and prosperity in my world in Jesus' name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: