Friday, May 12, 2023

Don’t miss His voice

“Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?” John 4:14 (KJV)

No matter the situation, don’t miss the voice of the Holy Spirit, and don’t mix His voice with another. Whether at the time of planting or at the time of harvest, never miss His voice. You need to know that the enemy is always targeting His voice in your life. He knows that if you either miss or mix His voice, you will not think right, And if you don’t think right you will act wrongly.  No good or bad situation is more significant than God’s voice in your life. If His voice is clear, you will never need to worry.

“For there stood by me this night the angel of God, whose I am, and whom I serve,  Saying, Fear not, Paul; thou must be brought before Caesar: and, lo, God hath given thee all them that sail with thee. Wherefore, sirs, be of good cheer: for I believe God, that it shall be even as it was told me.” Acts 27:23-26KJV

“And Peter answered him and said, Lord, if it be thou, bid me come unto thee on the water.  And he said, Come. And when Peter was come down out of the ship, he walked on the water, to go to Jesus.  But when he saw the wind boisterous, he was afraid; and beginning to sink, he cried, saying, Lord, save me.” Matthew 14:28-30KJV

Now this is the message, the voice of the storm may be louder, but it is not stronger. His voice is stronger than the storm and its voice. The wisdom and the power of God are made available to you through His voice. If you get it right with His voice, the outcome of any situation is predictable and it is VICTORY.

You will never be confused by the enemy, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, help me to get it right with Your voice in Jesus' name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: