Friday, May 5, 2023

Never get weary

 “Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap Galatians 6:7 (KJV)

The Bible specifically mentions two things in which we should not get weary. These are praying and doing good deeds. Both are seeds that guarantee your breakthrough if you don’t get weary.  And indeed, if you enter into the harvest of these two, your destiny can never recover from the goodness of God. These two are the best ways to predict a glorious future. This is the message, no matter what you are going through, don’t stop praying and don’t stop doing good deeds.

“And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint;” Luke 18:1

“And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.” Galatians 6:9

Zechariah doubted when his harvest came, but it could not stop the harvest. He prayed for a child, although in unbelief, but the child came. The Angel told him that God remembered his prayers. Beloved, I don’t know what you have been praying for, your answer shall come in Jesus' name. The Bible is full of people who, through good deeds, entered into their breakthroughs, beginning from Abraham to the people of faith in the New Testament.

You shall be rewarded in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: I call in my harvests of breakthroughs in Jesus' name.    

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: