Monday, May 15, 2023

The secret you must know

 “The king answered and said to the Chaldeans, The thing is gone from me: if ye will not make known unto me the dream, with the interpretation thereof, ye shall be cut in pieces, and your houses shall be made a dunghill.” Daniel 2:5 (KJV)

Nebuchadnezzar told the Chaldeans that if they did not reveal his dream and the interpretation, he would kill them and make them desolate. These people are knowledgeable in something that gave them the opportunity to serve the king. However, they were going to be destroyed for a secret that they did know. The problem is that a lot of Christians are suffering today for the secret that they must know but did know.

“The secret things belong unto the Lord our God: but those things which are revealed belong unto us and to our children for ever, that we may do all the words of this law.” Deuteronomy 29:29KJV

“That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him: The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,  And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power,,” Ephesians 1:17-19KJV

You are born of God as a believer in Christ, please don’t die cheaply, and don’t live below your divine destiny. We live in a strange and wicked world. But the good news is that if we walk with God in the light of His word, we will not live a defeated life. You cannot be ignorant about the wickedness that surrounds you and the power you have over them. Ask God to reveal to you the secrets you must know. It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honor of kings is to search out a matter.

May you not be ignorant of what you should know in Jesus' name.  

Prayer for today: Oh God, give me the Spirit of wisdom and revelation in Jesus' name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: